At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference,
come and be a part of our team.
- Min 6 months to 2 years of experience in International Recruitment.
- Looking for someone with minimum 6 months of experience in US Recruitment (Core Recruitment). If it’s a fresher then we want someone with excellent communication skill.
- Ability to develop and maintain client/vendor network.
- Experience in gathering requirements through vendor management portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Job portal searches.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks, and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong team player and a lead with a positive mind-set to drive results from the team.
- Ideally the candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Fresher’s can also apply with good written and verbal communication (Must) and who are interested in working for night shift (6 p.m. to 3 a.m.).
- Good command over verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good in Relationship management with clients/vendors and consultants.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment.
- Should be ready to work in the night shift.
- Speaking Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Working in Canadian recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate without backlogs.
What we have for you:
- Health benefits provided
- Friday Happy Hour
- An amazing a cool office in downtown Chennai
- #TeamBumsa culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
*Salary will be based on the performance on interview and based on previous experience.