We are seeking a Front-end developer, to take point on building our next generation product. We look for leaders who are still extremely technical and can develop excellence in service design discussions, cross-team contract conversations, and potentially pair coding sessions with junior members of the team.
You will be responsible for designing production quality services that are foundational to the success of the company. You will be empowered to invent, innovate, and be given clear end-to-end ownership of engineering problems and solutions in a technology-led environment.
Having the chance to be involved in the early stages of a rapidly growing company led by experienced and recognised leaders in the industry, make this job offer a
JOB LOCATION: Guindy( Chennai)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time ( Mon-Fri)- ONSITE
SHIFT TIMING: 01 PM TO 10 PM IST
- 3+ years of application development and IT industry experience
- 3 + years of experience developing web applications
- Software development experience in one or more software languages including React JS, GIT, REST API…
- Familiarity with database administration of No-SQL databases like DynamoDB
- Display a high level of initiative and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with CI/CD using tools such as code pipeline
- Have an understanding of end to end data flow
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to work both within a team and autonomously
- Proficient in SQL – Must possess demonstrable knowledge of software design patterns, data structures, and modern programming techniques
- 3+ years of experience with React JS
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies, including Agile Scrum
- The position needs to interface with EST time zone – desirable
- Make design and technical decisions for all React native projects.
- Overseeing product analysis and performance tests to check for an effective user interface.
- Good team player with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic start-up style environment
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Strong knowledge and experience in building for Security, Performance, and Scalability
What we have for you:
- Health benefits provided
- Friday Happy Hour
- An amazing a cool office in downtown Chennai
- #TeamBumsa culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
*Salary will be based on the performance on interview and based on previous experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com